Victory Art and Tattoo is located in Little Falls, New Jersey at 19 E Main Street. We are in front of Maggie's Town Tavern. We are also adjacent to Mainline Pizzeria. The bus stop in front of the shop is the 191 for NJ Transit. For those driving to the shop, we have an onsite parking lot and it is free. There is also street parking at the park on the corner.
Prices vary greatly depending on artist hourly rate, size and placement, the best way to obtain an estimate is to schedule a consultation by clicking the Book link in the header of this page or calling the shop at 973-837-8778
The minimum is $150. Cash is preferred.
You must be 18 or older. You will require one form of valid government issued identification.
Minors (16 and 17) must come with parent or guardian present at the consultation. Parent or Guardian must leave the deposit. They must be present throughout the entire tattoo session and the minor must bring two forms of valid government issued identification. Parent or Guardian must bring one valid government issued identification.
Children are allowed to get specific piercings if they consent with their parent present. A mandatory consultation is necessary for all piercings done on a small child.
The child must bring two forms of valid government issued identification. Parent or Guardian must bring one valid government issued identification.
For 18 years and above please bring one valid government issued identification.
Yes, walk ins are welcome and will be addressed on a first come first serve basis. If possible please call before showing up to let us know you are coming.
Yes, we require all clients to leave a deposit when making their appointment to be tattooed, unless you are a walk in. This deposit then goes towards the price of the tattoo. If the tattoo requires more then one session, you’re deposit will be taken out of the first session. Deposits are nonrefundable. If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, 48 hours notice must be given or the deposit will be forfeit.
Each artist has a link to their individual scheduling forms on their artist pages. Please contact them through the form and they will reply to you at their earliest convenience. Please feel free to call the shop as well to discuss at 973-837-8778.
In order to cancel or reschedule an appointment you must call the shop during business hours or contact your artist directly. All deposits are nonrefundable.
To maximize the healing process, we recommend three (for tattoo) to six (for piercing) weeks to let your skin heal. During the healing process, your tattoo and/or piercing will appear to go through many stages, so it is important to have patience in order to see the finished product. It is truly the finished work that determines the quality of the procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeinated product's 24 hours before treatment and no aspirin or blood-thinning medications before the procedure
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin before procedure. A shower or a bath, and antibacterial soap depending on the body part.
- For optimal results, the treated area should not be irritated.
- If you use or have used Retin-A or any other medications, please advise the technician.
- Pain Preparation: Though the sensation of tattooing is minimal, clients respond differently. Some will feel a stronger sensation than others. Overall, procedures require minimal pain preparation. However, most clients use some sort of preparation for the treatment as a mental comfort.
- Numbing Cream should be first okayed by the technician before use.
- Please do NOT use Tylenol, Aleve, or Advil before treatment. This will interfere with the procedure. (If you are medically able, you may take Advil or Ibuprofen DURING the procedure if needed). Any physician prescribed pain-relieving medication for which you have arranged, should be taken as directed, usually after your arrival and 30-minutes before treatment. Please indicate in the consent form if you have taken any medication.
- Electrolysis (hair removal) should be completed 5-6 days before your procedure.
Post-Procedural Considerations - "After Care":
The "after care" procedures are as important to the retention of the pigment as the actual implantation process. During these periods, the primary objective is to allow the bonding process to be completely sealed inside the dermis. Your compliance will ensure that you receive maximum benefits from the procedure and reduce the expense of unnecessary follow up visits.
- Please gently wash the area three times a day with antibacterial soap. Do not use a loofah or sponge when cleaning your piercing. Pat dry with a clean paper towel.
- You can administer Steri-Wash with a sterile q-tip three times a day DO NOT touch, spin or pick at your new piercing, as the tissue is extremely delicate and prone to infection and scarring.
- DO NOT pick at the crusts that form on the outside of the piercing. They are beneficial to the healing of the procedure, and are the body’s first natural line of defense at preventing infection. Introduction of bacteria by your hands occurs, so it is very important to not pick at your piercing.
- DO NOT cover the piercing with a bandage or clothing unless absolutely necessary to prevent infection
- If swelling occurs, hot water compresses are beneficial, as are over the counter pain medications like Tylenol, Motrin, and Advil.
- If Irritation Bumps occur on your fresh piercing, please call the shop for guidance.
- In 6 weeks your piercing should be almost healed. We prefer you to call the shop to have us change your jewelry if you wish to upgrade.
- If irritation or infection occurs, please call the shop at 973-837-8778 for guidance. Please note, infection of piercings is RARE, unless the aftercare instructions weren’t followed exactly.
- Judgement on the results of your new piercing should follow after 6 weeks.
Judgment of your results should be deferred three to four weeks following the final procedure. The intensity of the procedure is most prominent following the procedure itself. Over the next 3-7 days, the outer layer of color will appear crusty and start to flake off. Special care should be exercised while the treated area is healing. Under no circumstances should you pick, scratch or rub the treated area or attempt to remove the crusty material. Removing of the crusts may result in the removal of the actual pigment, introduction of bacteria, and infection may occur. It is important that this protective "cover" stay on during the healing process (three to seven days).
For tattooing, as the outer layer flakes off, you will notice that the color is lighter and softer, the tattoo may appear to be slightly lighter than the original day of your procedure. For the following two weeks, color that was implanted under the skin will move forward. After three weeks, your healing process should be complete
- If needed for your fresh tattoo, ice packs can be applied for 10 to 15 minutes each hour for the first 4-8 hours following the procedure. The ice is used to reduce swelling and provide comfort. After the first 24 hours the use of ice is no longer beneficial.
- No abrasive cleansers or scrubs on the treated area for seven (7) days. Do not over wash your tattoo! All cleansing should be done with cool water and gently dabbed on the treated area. Wash your hands as they may have bacteria on them. Do not rub the area in any way.
- Apply A&D ointment, or Aquaphor if you are not sensitive to it, with clean hands to the procedure area for the first 24-36 hours. Twice a day at most, do not over apply the ointment. DO NOT use mineral oil or petroleum-based products such as Vaseline. If you are vegan, use coconut oil instead.
- If excessive redness, swelling or rash occurs call 973-837-8778 immediately.
- Showers are permitted but do not rub, or scrub the treatment area. Hot, steamy baths and scalding showers should be avoided completely. If hair shampoo or anything other than antibacterial soap touches the treatment area, gently rinse the area with warm water. After three weeks, you may resume all regular activities. Acidic skin treatments should be avoided for two weeks also.
- For at least two (2) weeks, you need to minimize exposure to the sun. Swimming in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water is discouraged
- Do not use any cosmetics on or near the treated area for seven (7) days.
- If needed, over-the-counter Tylenol is recommended for temporary relief of pain AFTER the procedure
- If you use any other skin care products or medicines, do not administer it close to the treated area. It will cause an infection
- Always use good health habits.
- If you have any questions after you get home, feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Variations to these recommendations are NOT encouraged and will most likely affect the final out come of your procedure, if not totally remove the tattoo or piercing. Do not listen to anyone other than a trained professional.
- At the end of three weeks, your procedure should be healed. Please contact your technician if you feel that the treatment area needs to be touched up. If this touch up is needed, this is to be done free of charge. Please do not wait any longer than 3 weeks after the initial procedure, to have this done, as there could be an additional charge. Should I require a third or additional touch-ups, I understand that there will be an additional charge for that service.
Should you suspect an infection in or around the procedure area, please contact the shop immediately at 973-837-8778!
You are allowed to have a friend accompany you to your appointment, however due to limited floor space, we ask that you please bring only one guest. No children are allowed in the shop, unless they have a piercing appointment. Due to the sensitive nature of the process of getting a tattoo children are not allowed in the vicinity.
Still have more questions?
Please visit our shop and inquire. Also, even if you ask nicely, deposits are still nonrefundable.